Annual Giving at NC State
Every year, your support creates new opportunities for the Wolfpack community to think and do the extraordinary.
Making a Difference Each Year
What if you could help one more student achieve their dream, or one more researcher discover a solution? What if you could create one more incredible educational experience? With your annual gift, you join the most successful campaign in NC State history and your generosity forever changes lives — one at a time.
Every year, annual giving donors remove barriers and open doors by investing in life-changing scholarships, exceptional enhancements to our learning environment and an unparalleled team of faculty and researchers. Your gift helps students fully reach their potential as the leaders of tomorrow, solving grand challenges for our state and world.
It takes a Wolfpack to power the extraordinary.
Powering Our Pack
Private support supplements tuition and state appropriations, bridging the gap and enhancing every aspect of campus.
- Annual gifts go to work immediately: Your gift supports people and programs making a real difference across our state.
- You choose what your gift supports: Passion drives philanthropy. Annual gifts target specific areas of interest, such as the Student Emergency Fund, the Libraries, the arts, the NC State Veterinary Hospital, Extension and scholarships. You can also designate your gift to the University’s Greatest Needs Fund to support our most urgent priorities.
- Gifts of every size add up: In the 2021-22 academic year, gifts of under $1,000 totaled $4,544,071. Every gift makes a difference.
Learn more about connecting with other members of the Pack through our affiliation-based giving programs and leadership giving society.
- Chancellor’s Circle: NC State is proud and honored to annually recognize our alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends who, through their leadership gifts of $1,000 or more annually, provide tremendous impact. The Chancellor’s Circle is a celebration of your generosity.
- Parent Giving: The annual support of Pack parents benefits current and future students, and we are grateful to those who support the Parents Fund — and all other areas of campus.
- Senior Campaign: A tradition since 1912, the Senior Campaign invites members of our graduating class to support an area of NC State’s campus most meaningful for them.
Keep in Touch
Our team is committed to connecting members of the Pack with opportunities that align with their passions.
Questions about annual giving at NC State? Please contact us at email@example.com.