Wolfpack Women in Philanthropy connects women in the NC State community to one another — across colleges, constituencies, backgrounds and generations — and to opportunities to support the university. There are many ways that women’s time, talents, treasure and testimony can make a difference for students, faculty and programs.
Our activities include:
- advocating for greater diversity on the university’s volunteer leadership boards;
- introducing women to programs and initiatives across campus;
- educating women about ways to make financial gifts and the importance of such gifts;
- participating in major university events such as Day of Giving, Pack Appreciation Day, Giving Tuesday, and Red and White Week;
- linking women with additional volunteer or advancement activities at the university;
- shining a light on women’s contributions and achievements at NC State;
- and cultivating awareness among internal and external stakeholders about the importance of a holistic fundraising and engagement culture that embraces everyone.
Wolfpack Women in Philanthropy connects with experts in the field of women’s philanthropy and with similar higher-education programs nationwide as well as with staff at NC State. The group has fun together too.
Who We Are
We are a committed and talented group of multigenerational, multidisciplinary professional women dedicated to growing, recognizing and celebrating philanthropic contributions by women to NC State.
Mission of Wolfpack Women in Philanthropy
Build a sustainable, engaged network of diverse women committed to NC State through their leadership, philanthropy and influence.
Vision of Wolfpack Women in Philanthropy
Inspire and engage women to transform the culture of philanthropy at NC State through influential leadership and impactful giving.
321 Coffee Featured on TODAY Show
Anna and Brad Sullivan Make Significant Gift to NC State Baseball Enhancement Project
Lanier Family Makes Generous Gift to NC State Women’s Basketball
There is strength in the Pack, when it comes to collective impact — through financial support, volunteer service, advocacy and the other ways we can give back to NC State.
Our Vision of Impactful Women in Action
NC State Distinguished Education Professor Hollylynne Lee Receives Cherry Award
Extraordinary Difference: Adama and Dewayne Washington
Wilson College Equity for Women Award Winners
Extraordinary Difference: Lindsay Wrege
Extraordinary Difference: Dr. Natasha Olby
Extraordinary Difference: Bria Cofield Wright
Extraordinary Difference: Meriem Laroussi
Extraordinary Difference: Vie Villafuerte
Extraordinary Difference: Elissa Cunane
Lighting the Torch for Future Students
Through the Darkness to Shine a Light
Modern Trailblazers Shaping NC State